We are committed now more than ever to providing you with a safe place to stay.
As such, we have taken steps to meet the new health and safety challenges and expectations presented by COVID-19, we have developed a comprehensive health and cleanliness plan to minimize risk and enhance safety for our guests and associates.
Maison Dalabua's standards of health and hygiene are all firmly in place throughout the hotel.
We have introduced hygiene and safety measures across all major touch points in our operations, in accordance with guidelines
issues by local health authorities and the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
At our hotel, your safety and comfort will be ensured at all times.
We remain alert to advice from health experts and government authorities, adapting best practices accordingly.
- Health declaration forms required on arrival
- Temperature check for all guests and colleagues, as well as standard protocols for handling temperature detection of 37.5 degrees Celsius and above.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment are worn by all colleagues throughout the hotel
- Enhanced health and safety training measures have been put in place for all colleagues, including the correct procedures for wearing PPE equipment, social distancing awareness and case notification protocols.
Hotel and Guest Rooms
- Significant increases in regular disinfection is conducted across all hotel areas.
- Increased cleaning in place of all hard surfaces throughout hotel public areas and in guest rooms - focusing on frequently used elements such as doors handles.
- Increased anti-viral disinfection measures in place for all in room soft furnishing and surfaces e/g/ telephones, bedsides lamps and ornaments.
- Bedding and linens changed and cleaned daily, or less often according to preference, and washed at sufficiently high temperatures to ensure sterilization.
- Laundry, bedding and linens washed at sufficiently high temperatures to ensure sterilization.
- Table distancing measures in dining outlets to ensure alignment with local requirements.
- Increased use of anti-viral disinfection measures in place across all spa and wellness facilities.