LUANG PRABANG OLD CITY WALKING PRIVATE TOUR
· Transfers by Tuk tuk to/from the start point
· Entrance fees
· Local English speaking guide
· Mineral water during tour
· Meals & drinks not mentioned in the above itinerary
· Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tips...)
· Additional services not listed in your itinerary
Rate valid until December 31st 2023
Price per person
Depart your hotel at 8:30am for the 'morning market' to learn about the fascinating range of exotic foods and tropical fruits which make up the delicious local diet.
Then explore the National Museum, full of fine examples of Lao art and furniture and the former residence of the now deposed royal family. Stroll a short distance to serene Wat Mai temple, spared sacking by the Chinese Black Haws in the late 19th century, supposedly because of its beauty and stunning design.
Walk the ten minutes to the Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre (Closed on Monday), to gain a detailed insight into the many fascinating ethnic groups so central to the formation of modern day Laos.
Finish your morning with a stop at the serene Wat Xieng Thong, famous for its Tree of Life mosaic. Be transferred back to your hotel, with a richer understanding of some of the key sites and architecture in the beguiling former royal capital.