MEKONG PRIVATE SUNSET CRUISE
· Transfers by Tuk tuk to/from the boat jetty
· Private slow boat
· Local snack and drink
· Mineral water during the cruise
· Meals & drinks not mentioned in the above itinerary
· Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tips...)
· Additional services not listed in your itinerary
Rate valid until December 31st 2023
Price per person
Be picked-up from your hotel at 4:30pm (between 01 October and 31 March) or 5:00pm (between 01 April and 30 September), then transferred the short distance to a local jetty on the edge of the Mekong River.
The mighty Mekong is one of Asia’s great waterways, and is a critical part of the life and culture of many of the inhabitants of land-locked Laos. On your short boat trip, float past local villages, see other water vessels, perhaps see fisherman casting their nets, and of course see the World Heritage town of Luang Prabang from a unique perspective.
Your boat will move at a leisurely pace, allowing you to enjoy tasty local snacks, drinks and take photos or to simply relax on this timeless waterway.
Return to your departure point after around two hours, then be transferred by vehicle back to your hotel.