MANDALAO COMMUNICATING WITH ELEPHANTS
· Round trip transport
· Well train ed English speaking tour guide
· In- depth introduction into elephants
· Food for elephants’ food for preparation
· Trekking boots and socks
· Insect repellent
· Sun Lotion
· Coffee Tea drinking water
· Meals & drinks not mentioned in the above itinerary
· Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tips...)
· Additional services not listed in your itinerary
Rate valid until December 31st 2023
Price per person
MandaLao tour guide will pick up guests from hotel 14:00.
Arrive at MandaLao get an in -depth introduction into elephants’ behavior and communication.
Food for elephants prepare special treats for the elephants that help in their digestion.
Fun hands-on time preparing tasty food we only feed the elephants in the afternoon.
Meet the elephant’s guests cross the Nam Khan River by long tail boat for the first introduction to our elephants MandaLao guides introduce guests to our elephants and mahouts providing background on our elephant’s guests feed the elephants the special treats they prepared for the elephants.
Trek guests will take a short 1Km trek up Hoy kang stream side by side with these gentle
Giants this trek is flat and can be catered to clients’ needs
Say goodbyes – after a few more treats head back across the Nam Khan River to MandaLao
Relex enjoy the afternoon with snacks on our beautiful desk
Return to hotel around 17:30