PAK OU CAVES PRIVATE TOUR
· Transfers by Tuk tuk to/from the boat jetty
· Private Slow boat
· Entrance fees
· Local English speaking guide
· Mineral water during tour
· Meals & drinks not mentioned in the above itinerary
· Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tips...)
· Additional services not listed in your itinerary
Rate valid until December 31st 2023
Price per person
Depart your hotel at 8:30am for the short transfer to the boat jetty.
Over the following two hours, enjoy a leisurely boat journey along the Mekong to the mysterious 'Cave of 1,000 Buddhas' at Pak Ou. Along the way, soak up the Mekong riverside scenery: villages, local fisherman, and mountains carpeted with thick green forest.
At the caves, in a tradition that has lasted for centuries, local people add annually to a repository of Buddha statues near the base of the small cave.
On the return to Luang Prabang, visit a riverside village and sample the local rice wine (Lao-Lao). After gliding back into town, transfer back to your hotel.